Friday, March 26, 2010

Changing things...

Hey guys,

I don't think I'll be working with the reading plan in my Bible anymore... For one thing, it takes me about two hours to go through one of those, adding my own comments and stuff, and as the past couple months have shown, I don't really have time for that. For another, I don't mind going over 365 posts. From here on out, I'm going to take it one chapter at a time. It should be quicker and easier, plus now there will be some of those lovely cliffhangers.

Hopefully from here on out I will actually be able to keep it up daily. If not daily, then at least weekly. I'll write it down on the calendar. However, if I happen to forget or get caught up in everything else, write me a comment or something. Call it comments, call it electronic nagging, either way, it'll help me remember.

Thanks you guys, and expect a real post very shortly

-Kj

No comments:

Post a Comment